Instructions for registering your junior tennis player or camper:
South Houston Tennis Academy is excited to offer you an new way to register your junior tennis player or camper for our programs and now offers credit card payment options.
You can still pay at the court or camp site with cash or check if you choose.
We ask that all participants register online for our programs. Please follow the instructions below to create an account and register for an upcoming program.
You will have three options to pay: Credit card payment online, or cash or check paid at the tennis court or camp site the first day.
1) After reading the instructions below, please Click the link at the bottom of this page to register. You will be transferred to our program registration page.
2) On the left hand side of the registration page select:
a) Event (Example: Spring Session II or Camp)
b) Location (Deer Park or El Lago Center)
c) Don't worry about the age option
3) Once you select the event and location, select the class/camp options which include the day(s) and times. There is an option for two class days per week for our Spring and Fall Tennis Sessions.
4) At check out you will be asked to create an account. Be sure to record your username and password. You will be able to use your account for future registrations as well.
5) Discounts for returning participants/campers and multiple camp and multiple family members:
a. For returning tennis program participants use coupon 0001 for a $5 discount
b. For returning summer tennis and/or XLR8 campers use coupon 0002 for a $10 discount
c. For two same family member summer tennis and/or XLR8 campers use coupon 0002 for $10 discount (must register each child separately)
d. For three or more same family members summer tennis and/or XLR8 campers use coupon 0003 for $15 discount (must register each child separately)
6) When asked to pay you will see a message "add new card". When you click on this you will have the option to pay with a credit card or have the option to pay with cash or check at the first tennis class or first day of camp.